Sternman Gets Trippy 4 Sternman Gets Trippy 4

You know...

These would be great to watch while you're high. I mean, seriously.

Sternman Gets Trippy 3 Sternman Gets Trippy 3

I'm sure if the music works right away.

Might have to right click > Play indeed.

But man, is that Sternman trippy!

Reyals responds:

indeed he is.

Sternman: A Movie Sternman: A Movie

Possibly the best one yet.

You are now my hero, keep the stern coming man. It's amazing.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

This is hilarious!

HILARIOUS! and so nicely done!!! Keep up the amazing work! WOW. There is no way a third could top this! The graphics are jaw dropping! This is quality, amazing story line, hilarious, hilarious, hilarious. Did I say that it was hilarious and clever yet?

Xombie: Chapter 9 Xombie: Chapter 9

amazing!

Among your best but I find Chapter 5 my favorite! This is definately my second favorite!!! Amazing work! Keep it up!

You're the man!

Way Of Success Way Of Success

Decent but too short.

This was a decent flash but was too short. But then again that may be the style you were going for. Lucky for you that's the style I dislike. I like long drawn out flashes. This character was drawn very nicely everything ran smoothly but I feel, like I said before... too short! Make some longer flashes! Good message though!

HTBSTE: Part 1 HTBSTE: Part 1

Humerous.

It was a humerous flash, you put alot of time into it and it's respectable. Keep up the great work, graphics were great, extremely funny, like I said! I'll look forward to your next part or episode!!!

SS Time Trials 27 SS Time Trials 27

YUMMY!

Gingered Pear and Golden Raisin Croustade with Hazelnut Crust Recipe

8 servings

A rustic free-form tart with a wonderful Italian flavor.

Tip: There are many tricks to rolling out pastry dough to fit the size of your pan, but the easiest method is to use a pastry board. This hardwood board has markings that help you roll out the pastry disk to just the right size.

RECIPE INGREDIENTS

1/3 cup firmly packed golden brown sugar

2 tablespoons all-purpose flour

1 teaspoon ground cinnamon

1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

4 cups 1-inch chunks peeled, cored firm-ripe pears (about 4 large)

1/3 cup golden raisins

2 tablespoons minced crystallized ginger

RECIPE METHOD

Combine flour, 1/2 cup hazelnuts, sugar and salt in processor. Pulse until nuts are finely chopped. Add butter and blend until mixture resembles meal. Transfer mixture to large bowl. Remove 1 cup mixture and transfer to medium bowl. Pour ice water over mixture in large bowl. Using fork, stir until moist clumps form. Gather clumps into ball; flatten into disk. Stir brown sugar and 1/3 cup hazelnuts into reserved 1 cup mixture. Cover dough and crumbs separately and chill 30 minutes or overnight.

FOR FILLING: Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. and position rack in bottom. Stir brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and cloves in large bowl. Add pears, raisins and ginger, toss gently to combine. Place 2 large sheets of parchments crosswise on work surface. Using lightly floured rolling pin, roll dough out to 13-inch round. Transfer parchment with dough to large baking sheet. Spoon filling onto crust, leaving 1 1/2-inch border. Fold dough edges up on sides to enclose pears. Sprinkle topping over pears. Bake until crust is golden brown and pears bubble thickly, about 1 hour. Cool. Slide croustade carefully to platter.

Tribute to Cdn. Soldiers Tribute to Cdn. Soldiers

Eh.

Over all I felt the graphics weren't up to par, the song was pretty good seeing how it went along with the flash... Style 10 because I didn't even know canada had an army... and tributes to soldiers are a rare find.

Does Canada really have an army???? what do they use buckets of water and sticks? Tickle the enemy to death?

Zornkatzu responds:

Yes. Canada has an army, equipped with guns, not sticks. Oh, and no we don't live in igloos either. Just in case you were wondering.

Thanks for the obnoxious review.

Mushrum Mushrum

10s all around!

That was amazing and hilarious! keep up the awesome work! clap clap clap!!! bravo bravo!!!

CDClock responds: