Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

so much fun!

Ha! One of the few if not only games on Newgrounds that can keep me entertained for a good solid hour! This is an addicting game!!! Keep up the amazing work! Now to check out your other stuff...

[Photoshop] - Userbar Tut [Photoshop] - Userbar Tut

HELL YEAH!

Rammstein OWNS! that made me vote 5 instead of 3 :D! Forget the other guy, he's a nub I'm the real deal! ;-)!

Great tutorial this is great for the noobs in the wi/ht forums saying "ZOMG HOW DO I LIEK PHOTOSHOP" I can just let them view this baby!

Keep up the great work! Are you making any future tutorials???

Rammstein OWNS!!!!!!!!!!

himenow responds:

Haha, if I have an idea for another tutorial, I'll make it.

Thaks for the awesome review! :D

Black Knight Black Knight

Pure genious

I understand this game isnt stolen, I saw it on addictinggames. I loved in then, and I still love it now, my little brother is addicted! Great graphics, gameplay, creative idea! Keep up the awesome work, and if you are worried about the idiots saying this is stolen, release it to newgrounds first :)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Dont tell me this is another AH!

This is oh my god, so amazing, great work. By far the best on newgrounds, Im sure you have heard this alot, but this is freakin amazing! Keep it up! Nicely coloring and drawing by the way!

Peaceplane Peaceplane

pretty good.

Nothing of course compared to your AH. this was alright, pretty good, somewhat short. Graphics were remarkable, sound was great. Overall keep up the great work. Glad to see you dragged a partner around dan. Keep it up!

StickRPG *Complete* StickRPG *Complete*

OH MY DEAR GOD!

This is amazing! Overall for sure! Awesome work! I have been waiting forever, but by the looks it has paid off! All my 10s belong to you my kind sir! Thank you for bringing this to newgrounds!

Now sit back and watch all the awards, praise, and recognition your about to receive!

Aquatic Troubles-english Aquatic Troubles-english

straight 9s.

That was fun, very addicting. Too short I feel. I would like a game that can drag on, present a time challenge! Keep up the good work however! You have masterd scripting!

Mini-Putt 3 Mini-Putt 3

addicting.

That was by far your best mini putt. That was so much fun, very addicting. Graphics and gameplay were amazing! I can't wait for the 4th!

Do you know when the 4th will be released?

PsychoGoldfish responds:

Well, technically there won't be a fourth, but I will be adding 2 more courses, and VERY soon you will be able to play realtime multiplayer!

Boing ball DEMO ver 0.3 Boing ball DEMO ver 0.3

Nicely done.

You gave this entry a 3, raising its score from 0.0000 to 3.0000!
If this game is protected you will get a PROTECTION point! That was very nicely done. Great graphics, awesome demo. Keep up the great work!

G-C responds:

Wow, i'm glad you like it.

IM ATTACK!! IM ATTACK!!

very cool.

You are great with animation and sound. Everything fit perfectly and flowed flawlessly. You put forth quite some effort and as it looks by the score so far, it has paid off!